- A single plum organics baby food pouch costs $1.39.
- A beachnut baby food pouch costs $1.00 at walmart.
- Jars of baby food cost anywhere between .74-1.51 per jar so they are close to the same price. Although this doesn't sound expensive, it adds up quickly.
- Most parents will feed their children at least 2 jars of baby food at each meal so that's an average of 6.72 a day on just those 3 meals.
- Snacks will easily up that to at least $8.00 a day so that's $56.00 a week on the low side just for baby food.
|Little Hands Reusable Food Pouch|
Reusable baby food pouches such as Little Hands Reusable Food Pouches are perfect for feeding babies, toddlers, and children wholesome homemade baby food and save you money compared to the store bought baby food. You can puree what ever foods your child enjoys such as fruits, vegetables, or oatmeal and pour it straight into the food pouch. You can either freeze for later or give it to your child to eat immediately. The great thing is that the food pouches are reusable, bpa free, and phosphate free. After the child is done eating, simply wash the food pouch and reuse.